“Inside the emergency department at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, Mich., staff members are struggling to care for patients who are showing up much sicker than they've ever seen ... includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions ... ‘It's the highest I've ever seen in my career’ ... The number of ER patients is mostly back to normal, but patients are so much sicker ... ‘The Midwest, the South, the Northeast, the West ... they are seeing this exact same phenomenon’ ... ‘we're seeing more acute cases than we were pre-pandemic’ ... there has been an increase in people coming to the ER with more serious conditions, like strokes and heart attacks ... ‘Even though we're seeing the overall volumes come back to normal over the summer here, we see that the more acute conditions still remain higher’”
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...l-patients-but-most-dont-even-have-covid

I believe we observe vaccine injuries, combined with the healthcare system’s purge of the unvaccinated and loss of work among vaccine injured healthcare workers, increasingly strain the healthcare system. I suspect that as time progresses, we’ll see increasing frequency and severity of vaccine injuries.

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might