With the world hell bent on going sideways… and with the so-called “Green (Red)New-Deal” being shoved down our throats, ESG (environmental social governmental) scores set to calculated to regulate nearly every level of our existence…. And with almost every world auto maker pledging to stop manufacturing internal combustion engines by 2030…

What is a patriot prepper that refuses to go along with this to do?

My thought is that finding good serviceable used vehicles that have a long life time tested drivetrain that is reasonably reparable moving forward, make friends with a real mechanic (not what passes these days) snd stock up on replacement parts. I really do see that these times are getting closer and closer. I can see a day coming where the woke SJW crowd gets around with their public transit and those of means with expensive lug in electric vehicles. Moderately well off making use of rental EVs or ride share EVs.

Us deplorables will be rolling in old rusted used vehicles belching smoke from homemade bootleg fuel or black market fuels… almost like Cuba!

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)