Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
If people knew that a jurist can judge the law besides judging guilt or innocence a lot of people would be set free.

I noticed in the Rittenhouse trial the first page of the jury instructions included this:
“Regardless of any opinion you may have about what the law is or ought to be, you must base your verdict on the law I give you in these instructions.”
https://ebookshala.com/wp-content/u...nhouse-Jury-Instructions-PDF-709x500.jpg

Those instructions don’t appear to allow for jury nullification. I understand the courts are resistant to the concept of jury nullification, despite longstanding precedence. What the details are, I don’t know. I suspect however that a juror who openly admits to employing jury nullification is at risk of being booted from the jury. One who wishes to ignore legal from illegal in favor of right from wrong, or even to ignore a law because it conflicts with the Constitution which is the supreme law of the land, such a juror would be wise to simply vote “not guilty” and keep any reasoning related to jury nullification to him or herself. Unfortunately, that would prevent that juror from informing other jurors of the concept of jury nullification, therefore preventing that juror from influencing the vote of other jurors toward nullification.

Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
The QAnon Shaman is a dope for Q who got duped but he did not harm anyone. It was all a Q setup. The charge should have been dropped

The damn leftist communist agitators who rioted, committed arson, threw explosive devices at police, and blinded people with lasers are the ones who should be sent to prison.

Agreed.

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might