I did not like seeng the CCCP jerseys on the ice. It was intended as intimidation. I'm not even remotely supportive of the Euromaidan government in Ukraine. Ukronazis as far as I am concerned. Crimeans speak Russian. They voted to join the Russian Federation by 89%. Painting it as an invasion is farcical as there was no shots fired. I saw much footage during the early part of the civil war where Russian speaking Eastern Ukrainian pregnant women were hung and gutted with baby and guts spilling out. I saw Right Sector and Svoboda (formerly Social Nationalist Party, name changed by the CIA) marching on protestors wearing all black, ski masks, armbands with a swastika-like symbol, armed with clubs beating unarmed people senseless.

Now to be fair, those protestors were fuckin commies, and I have no love for them whatsoever as well.

The footage I saw around, 2014-2016 I think, really stuck in my head. Satellite photos of mass graves with heat signatures of the warm bodies recently burried by Adar and Azov Batallions, which during WW2 were Ukranian Nazi battallions that to this day wear Nazi regalia on their uniforms, swastikas painted on their tanks, etc.

Donetsk and Luhansk, like Crimea, speak Russian. Unfortunately, they're fuckin commies too, so I have no love for them, but, I absolutely understand why they'd want to leave Ukraine and become independent.

Russia is not some pissant 3rd world country. Technological like us, ahead of us in hypersonic missiles which are carrier killers, and we get most of our titanium from Russia and the rest from China and that is integral to producing aircraft, commercial and military. Back when the USSR fell, Daddy Bush promised Russia we would not gobble up former Soviet Republics, but we did and I've lost count of how any times we violated that agreement. They have a legitimate security interest in keeping us from gobbling up Ukraine. No wonder they are pissed! If Canada had Chinese troops on our northern border I'd be pissed too! Oh wait... They do!

For a time there I think Russia was becoming more Free while we were losing our freedoms. Their citizens can now own firearms BTW. But I think k that window of opportunity closed thanks to US troops inside Ukraine, which Trump did as well for some exercises, arming and training them. Squandered opportunity. What we are pulling is only feeding the hardliners there who want a return to the glory days of the old USSR.

No good can come from our involvement in Ukraine. We have no legitimate National Security interest there whatsoever. Plus, my guess is Russia will not invade Ukraine propper. They might send in troops to help Donetsk and Luhansk only. Of course it will be painted as Russia is invading Ukraine which is rediculous cause those countries have been separated for several years now.

I don't know if these stories of chemical weapons and PMC's is true or not. But if it is then I smell a repeat of crap we pulled with Hyat Tahrir Al Sham and the Syrian White Helmets staging chemical false flags with crisis actors and Hollywood style filming.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA...sionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj "Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."