I’m highly skeptical that America could descend into civil war in either the near-term or mid-term, except by the intentional and profound influence of our extremely resourceful betters. The probability that our oligarchs would choose to produce such a circumstance is highly unlikely, as I perceive no benefit, yet an incredible cost. Meanwhile the American right has become so docile, especially now after years of bitter submission and political hopelessness, that they’ve largely come to terms with the new order and have firmly planted their heads in the sand to avoid further exposure to unsettling information, or unpleasant implications. Americans appear to exist in a state of Mass Psychosis, Cognitive Dissonance and Dunning-Krueger Effect. We’re talking about a nation of people who are almost exclusively bereft of the capacity for critical thought, who are wildly uninformed and who are both selfish and unprincipled.

What could motivate such a people to willfully commit their treasure, blood and toil to an all-or-nothing struggle of total war? The left are by far the most aggressive and audacious group of Americans, but they’ve already emerged victorious from their cultural revolution and the momentum shows that complete victory is precisely inevitable for them. They have infiltrated and ceased control over every influential aspect of our society and are presently shifting every aspect of our society to the far-left, while using their control over corporations, media, social media and education to indoctrinate every malleable adult and virtually every child. The right, on the other hand, has done nothing meaningful and has hardly even engaged in trivial counter-revolutionary action.

The radicalized left have no need to initiate a civil war, and the neutered right have no inclination to initiate it. What future event could inspire the right otherwise? Firearms confiscation? The right haven’t seen fit to use those arms to defend any of the myriad interests which have been compromised or rights which have been nullified. That was the very point of their right to keep and bear arms - to preserve an avenue of effective resistance should the interests and rights of the people be trampled by a tyrannical government. The right didn’t utilize those tools for their intended purpose, so why should the right now sacrifice their very lives in order to secure possession of those tools which they won’t even otherwise use appropriately?

I’m confident that another US Civil War in our lifetimes is highly unlikely, unless a societal collapse occurs in the long-term, which I judge to be unlikely.

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might