The other day Putin made the very same point...that the US claimed there were weapons of mass destruction and used that as an excuse to destroy a country.

While Putin is no saint. Neither are we. It is a well documented historical FACT that the corrupt US government has been interfering in Eastern Europe since Mr. CIA Bush the first. When the Soviet Union pulled out of Eastern Europe they asked that it become neutral territory, a buffer zone between the east and west. The US and Nato signed an agreement to that effect. They have spent the past 30 years violating that treaty and have pushed NATO and it's military to the very border of Russia. Every time Putin complained the neo cons ignored him. Now he feels hemmed in and is pushing back. Russia has not forgotten Operation Barbarosa and they do not intend to allow Europe to do it again. Can't say as I blame them.

As for the bio weapons labs in Ukraine. I can't prove they are there. However, numerous US sources say they were. This is not just Russian propaganda. Don't drink the kool aid and buy into all the bullshit put out by the lying western media. Dig deep into the Obama/Biden/Clinton administration. We would not have this war now if they had not staged a coup in Ukraine in 2014.

Why did the US embassy official website just REMOVE all evidence of Ukrainian bioweapons labs?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-03...-evidence-ukrainian-bioweapons-labs.html

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861