I’m seeing reports of f similar challenges for the invading the Russian forces.

Add to this, many of their their trucks and wheeled APCs seem to be using very old and I maintained tires which when diving heavily loaded up n debris and rubble covered roads are prone to rupture then the stranded crews prone to ambush by defending forces and/or civilians.

Many of the rations of those 3 day supplies were long since expired (2014 from a video I saw) and were I edible.

To maximize the traffic a road can handle, they had 3 lanes southbound on a 2 lane road. When the lead vehicle breaks down, the ENTIRE go e to s stopped. Like in a traffic jam, those vehicles soon run out of fuel. With the road entirely blocked repair vehicles and fuel tankers are unable to get to the front… they have to take back/side roads where local forces (army and/or civilian) are waiting in ambush. To add to the invaders woes, they are having an unexpected warm spell turning the otherwise frozen fields into a quagmire of mud for heavy vehicles.

Quite simply, the Russians have totally botched the logistics of this.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)