I could care less about either side in this conflict. We should have no involvement in it.

There in lies the rub.

This war did not begin with Putin's invasion of Ukraine. It's been an ongoing conflict for over 8 years. Most Americans are oblivious to the fact that the Obama/Biden administration started it. Has everyone forgotten Hunter? The neocon/globalists implemented a coup in 2014; ousted the duly elected president of Ukraine and installed a puppet who would serve their interests. They have repeatedly violated treaties signed with Russia that guaranteed Ukrainian neutrality and now they want to bitch because Putin is pissed off.

What aggravates me is all the dumbass americans who are cheer leading Ukraine. They didn't give a shit about Ukraine until the propaganda ministry told them to. But, now they've jumped on the bandwagon demanding war with Russia to save the Ukrainians. 38% are even stupid enough to think we should nuke Russia while seemingly failing to realize that they can do the same to us.

The Ukrainian and the Russian people will suffer because of globlaist ambitions and so will Europe and America.

There will be NO winners in this.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861