Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
Enter the link into a free proxy server if you want it to work....

No thanks, I'll pass. But here's some more war news to take with a mountain of Morton's. How can a Russian soldier get $10,000? By selling his tank to the Ukrainians.

Did this really happen? Who knows.

A RUSSIAN soldier has surrendered with a tank in return for £7,500 and Ukrainian citizenship.

The man, named only as Misha, waved the white flag and begged to switch sides after military colleagues ran away and his commander threatened to shoot him.

Viktor Andrusiv, an adviser to the head of Ukraine’s interior ministry, claimed Misha saw “no point in further fighting” and was afraid to return home.

A rendezvous point was then arranged.

An armoured vehicle rolled into view and paused while Ukraine soldiers approached.

Mr Andrusiv said: “A few days ago Misha called us. We passed the information to the military intelligence.
“They marked the place and he arrived. The drone checked that he was alone.”

He will get the money reward at the end of the war. He was also given access to a TV, telephone, kitchen and shower while fighting rages on.

Ukrainian authorities have identified Russian troops' phones and have regularly been sending texts on how to surrender and hand over equipment.

It is the latest embarrassment to Moscow amid widespread dismay at the targeting of Ukraine civilians.

As the fighting takes its toll on Russian troops, stories are beginning to emerge of anger and plummeting morale.

One soldier allegedly drove his tank into his commanding officer as he protested horrific losses among his comrades.

Colonel Yuri Medvedev was hospitalised with severe leg injuries after the reported incident.

An intercepted phone call this week revealed a terrified Russian soldier told his gran he wanted to "get the f*** out" of Ukraine and expected the war to be over within two weeks.

The unnamed man said: “I don’t know how God saved me”.

“To be honest with you I would get the f** out of here right now and I don’t care.

“The main thing is to survive the hell. We thought everything would be over in two weeks. It’s been almost a month already.”

He added that Russian troops' legs and hands are frozen up from living in cold trenches.

A soldier in a separate intercepted phone call also complained of comrades getting frostbite and fierce Ukrainian resistance.

And horrific audio revealed the moment Russia' so-called "Butcher of Mariupol" demanded to know why one of his soldier's had not been mutilated for wearing the wrong uniform....

Onward and upward,
airforce