The US needs to stop importation of all manufactured goods especially Chi-Com goods and start manufacturing everthing here. Damn Richard Nixon for starting trade with the Chi-Coms and damn everyone who destroyed our manufacturing and moved it to China. The US needs to be like Switzerland and leave the rest of the world alone. Globalists are traitors. They want to enlave us and kill off 90% of us. I am not going to eat any bugs nor ever buy an electric vehicle. I don't need any air conditioning, I can burn wood for heat, and I can grow food. If all our foreign aide went instead in to defense spending, weapons research, and totatly sealing the borders then no country would dare mess with us. Damn the traitors in goverment and the maior news media for letting that senile idiot Biden steal the election. We need to bash the liberals and the faggots back into their closets.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper