When you're fighting a war you should not carry any kind of a cell phone. Both the Ukraine Nazi's and the Russian Commie's commanders should ban all cell phones. The Russians are most likely tracking the Ukraine Nazis cell phones too. This should be a good lesson for militiamen if we have to uphold the constitution. Cell phones are designed to continually track you by continually pinging the nearest cell phone tower. The camera can be turned on remotely to watch you and the micro phone can be turned to record your private conversations. The photos you take with a cell phone include geo-tracking tags in the photo that can be used against you. How stupid to carry a tracking device into combat. I hate cell phones especially smart phones. If you absolutely have to have a cell phone for your job, get the dumbest phone you can find. Woketards panic if they can't always have a cell phone. Before cell phones I used to be able to have a good fistfight for at least 3 minutes before someone could call the police and I did not have to worry about some woketard videoing me beating the crap out of some faggot. Now you can't find a pay phone anywhere. Now they have a law in Texas called assault causing injury with much more severe penalties than simple assault even when you don't use a weapon. A real man should be able to cause injury in every fight with just a few punches. The idiot woketards are obeying the fake news media and are all for getting NATO to fight the Russian Commies in Ukraine to start World War 3 which will be Nuclear.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper