Very well written there CSC !

Without FOOD and clean water there is NO Patriot that will last more then three or four days in the trenches or even on a remote mountaintop who will be able to resist with much or any chutzpah .

I am a disabled gimp now , HOWEVER , I can still produce FOOD .

I just picked up six new (2-yr old) Pilgrim ganders (female Pilgrim geese) to add to my flock , and hopefully more next week if things work out right.

I can't go out on patrols anymore or even carry carry my old ALICE pack due to lower back nerve damage and a few broken vertebrae , but I can still raise chickens , ducks and geese , and train donkeys (we have four).
We used to raise meat goats and sheep for sale for meat and supported ourselves on them. Well we just got rid of the last of them but how many people do you all know that could care for such animals for meat and milk to supply a group with just a little help ?

We save and lay in a years worth of hay at a time and buy our feed in bulk , much as we do with our food storage. As many of you should have been doing all this time also.

I'm going to share a little something with you all. I had THREE heart attacks in one day a little over two years ago when the China Flue broke out and I was the Chairman of the Board of our rural Fire District , that is what finally sloooowed my ass down , and I had to start looking at things in a different light.
I caught some hell from a buddy of mine that was all "Mr. HIGH-SPEED-LOW DRAG" , who was about fifteen years my junior, who had served with Blackwater in Iraq and was also a Firefighter . That is until this year when he called me for help, he was having a heart attack.

I drove him to the hospital and he needed to be airlifted to Colorado Springs for major surgery .

Now he is where I was , having to downsize and reevaluate just what it is he can do now while still being a Patriot and prepare for the storm we are now in.

GONE , is many of his plans , GONE is what he thought that he would be able to do , GONE , is the badass attitude that he thought would carry him through the coming fight.

Now he , along with me , and a few others , are changing up what we can and will be doing now and in the coming future.

If I could offer some advice it would be to not look down at those around you who cannot do what they once could as lesser then you , these are most likely the very people who still posses skills and knowledge that could very well save you and yours , with a little help that is .

My Daddy is like duct tape, he can fix almost anything.

A quote from my youngest daughter at 4yrs old, many years ago.