This might be the final straw to get me to buy a generator which I’ve been avoiding/stalling on for far too long. I always assumed the most likely use would be due to weather (storm or blizzard knocking out power) of SHTF… never would have guessed Democrat mismanagement of the electric grid (slashing production while increasing demand simultaneously) would be the most likely use!

It could be handy to be able to roll it out on one of those high 90s mornings when they are expecting to be cutting power anyways… our AC already gets turned off for an hour at a time due to grid shortages… this way I could run the AC as per normal and not pull anything from the grid. Could actually be helping the community by not using any of their power at these peak times.

I see that they have kits to allow generator to run off of natural gas which would be super crazy handy to not need to be filling the gas tank, though I would still keep gas on hand for a scenario where the natural gas was cut. I have the ability to siphon gas out of the 3 cars which never go below 1/2 tank.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)