French former Marine returns from Ukraine shocked

French ex-soldier Adrien Bocquet spent three weeks in Ukraine and what he saw there will be etched on his mind forever, he said. Once back home he was dismayed to learn that the media keep inviting "experts" who have not been to Ukraine and have no idea what is going on there.

Published: May 14, 2022, 12:55 pm

Read more

'Russia has no refugee camps'
A Swede who survived the Russian attack on a NATO training camp speaks out
'Majority of the Ukrainians don’t support neo-Nazi Azov Battalion'
All Ukrainian media are now controlled by Zelensky and his oligarch benefactor
Dutch journalist reports on 'unprecedented NATO arsenal' in Ukraine
Canadian sniper: 'The war is a terrible disappointment'

Courbevoie

Speaking to French radio station Sud Radio, Adrien Bocquet said he had witnessed “a lot of war crimes“. All those war crimes were committed by Ukrainian soldiers and not by Russian soldiers, he pointed out. Bocquet is therefore enormously alarmed that Europe is sending weapons to Ukrainian neo-Nazis. They wear all kinds of Nazi symbols on their uniforms. They do not hide these symbols. What is more, they boast about them, he said.

“I worked with them and gave them medicine. Do you know what they said? That they would skin Jews or blacks if they had the chance.” This certainly does not align with the mainstream narrative of saving “democracy” and “our values” in Ukraine.

“People can say whatever they want. I was there. I saw what happened there,” emphasised Bocquet, who says he has made many dozens of videos of war crimes. He saw in a barn Russian prisoners of war who had been beaten and tied up. “Fighters from the Azov battalion asked them who the officers were. Each Russian soldier was shot in the knees with a Kalashnikov. I have videos that prove it, otherwise I would not dare to say such a thing.”

Officers were immediately shot in the head. “That’s how it goes, at least in the Azov battalion,” the French ex-marine said.

He went on to say that he had seen an American cameraman blatantly staging footage and the Ukrainian army hiding ammunition in homes at night without informing civilians.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861