Deagel Forecast - 70% OF US Population Gone By 2025
« on: May 30, 2022, 01:04:01 PM »

I wrote about the Deagel Forecast several times starting four years ago. In short, it is a forecast put out by Deagel.com which is made up of former spooks from around the world that predict countries trends like, GDP, Populations, land size, military spending, etcetera. When I first reported on this back in 2018 the Deagel Forecast predicted that the population of the USA would drop 70% by 2025. This coincidently is the height of the winter period as outlined in the Strauss-Howe generational theory book titled, The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy - What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny.

I wrote about the Deagel Forecast over here on Unchainedpreppers and over at American Partisan. Doing a quick search for my articles they have vanished from the internet. Going to Deagel.com the site looks nothing like the site during that time period. Specifically, future predictions have vanished or are not being shown publicly. Interesting for sure. I even looked in the archives at UP and AP; low and behold, the articles I posted there have vanished too.

As a side note Patriotman, if you can find the ones I wrote for AP please provide a link. I went through my articles here on UP and anything that has to do with the Deagel Forecast has vanished. Mmmmm, interesting.

Last week I received the WEF (World Economic Forum) video from Jeffrey Prather that I posted titled, WEF-Reduce The World Population By 50% End Of 2023. Then on Friday of last week I heard Glenn Beck reference the Deagel Forecast and I thought it was time to bring it up again from the depths of the archives to attach to the WEF's prediction.

Being unable to find either one of my earlier articles, I did run across an article on the subject over at Metallicman which is made up of a bunch of retired spooks titled, The Shocking 2025 "Deagel" Forecast and Remote Viewing the future. I have posted a few highlights from the article below however, reading the article in its entirety is eye opening.

I use to follow Metallicman all the time until I got tired of reading their pro-China thoughts plus their articles tend to be to L.O.N.G. for my short attention span. However, Metallicum has done a very good job outlining the Deagel Forecast plus, what is in store for the globe and US.

Some highlights from the article...

History
The Deagel corporation is a minor branch of US military intelligence, one of the many secretive organizations which collects data for high-level decision-making purposes and prepares confidential briefing documents for agencies like the National Security Agency, the United Nations, and the World Bank.

Predictions for Population Shifts
> Japan will lose 1/5th of it's population!
> Australia will lose a full 1/3rd of it's population!
> Canada will lose 1/4th of it's population!
> The United States will lose almost 3/4ths of it's population
> Etcetera

Timing
By all accounts, historically, the massive drop in population at this time is validated by the "Fourth Turning" predictions. The date and timing all agree with the Strauss and Howe model for America.

This model is United States centrist, and acknowledges that different societies and different cultures have different "turnings" and generational changes.

What History Tells Us

Looking through the eons of history, typically speaking, the following death percentages have happened.

> Civil War = 2% to 10%.
> Genocide = from 25% to 99% of the population.
> World War = 6% to 9% of the population (World War II).
> Global Military Empire = 11%.
> Pandemic = 15% to 60%.
> Nuclear War = 30% to 85%.
> Economic Collapse = 1% to 30%.

and, the last excerpt from the Metallicman article I will share,

Forecasted for 2025 "top candidate causation" of drastic reduction in USA population
[1] Long time plans by globalist elite. Goal for population reduction to stave off CC ruining so much of their asset base in preparation, and thus predicting massive depopulation since the early 2000s.

[2] Long time plans for denationalizing the globe. With the de facto lead player winner likely China, having certain depopulation effects on the most resistant nationalists. (or in other words the "gun toting" USA population.)

[3] China retakes Taiwan. And (foolishly) Japan jumps in to defend them, USA jumps in to defend Japan. Chinese proxy North Korea nukes Hawaii and San Francisco. Followed by a myriad of tactical nuclear events (and chem warfare covertly) from western elite to make their own survival deal with new China global leadership

[4] Virtuous genocide of the vaxxed by the series binary weapon scheme.

[5] Virtuous genocide of the unvaxxed by the vaxxxed totalitarian biomedical martial law state proxy mobs. Since they cannot get the military to do the bidding, UN internment camps spring-up across the USA

[6] Societal Shift. A 4th turning Piscean top down group-schoolers to Aquarian bottom up individualist SOCs - societal shift

[7] Bubbles all break. Global currency crash, petrodollar crash, dollar hyperinflation.

[8] Natural calamities aggravated with the above. Combined with 5 year super drought, massive famine, urban die offs with no resources, more pandemic, more CC extremes, followed by mini ice age super freeze.

[9] Civil war population reduction outcome. With breakdown of US between red and blue, which are unvaxxed and vaxxxed as psychological warfare dehumanization victims in both directions

[10] Vaxxed mRNA die off from runaway variant evolution in the vaxxed bodies, though blamed on unvaccinated, within 4 years 65% of those vaxxed die.

In closing, I suggest saving this article to your hard drive. If I am able to find my older articles, I will post. They are complete with actual tables and graphs showing the estimated populations by country and GDP's by the end of 2025. Based on my memory though, China along with most countries around the globe experiences population reduction.

"Relax," said the night man, We are programmed to receive You can check out any time you like But you can never leave" - Hotel California, Eagles

There is also a shifting of GDP leaders where the US drops to fourth place from first. China becomes first with India picking up the second spot. I forget which country picks up the third slot.

Also, moneys spent on the military industrial complex for each country shifts downward greatly. As an example, the moneys that the US spend on our military drops annually from north of $700B to under $50B. All countries see those reductions by the way leading up to 2030.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861