They can't be that stupid. They know they are destroying the USA and their goal is to make us impoverished slaves. I had an economics class but I don't remember or care what Keynesian economics are or who John Locke or Adam Smith were are but I know that printing more fiat dollars will only make it worse and it is theft from every one who has saved money. I also know that electric cars won't help becasue fuel must be burned to create the electricity, energy is lost in the conversion, the damn Chi-Coms make the lithium batteries and batteries won't last.

At least Trump put enough justices on the supreme court to make some changes ..."In a majority opinion authored by chief justice John Roberts, the justices ruled that in the latest example of Democratic overreach, the Environmental Protection Agency was not specifically authorized by Congress to reduce carbon emissions when it was set up in 1970"...
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/l...assive-blow-bidens-climate-change-agenda

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper