I’m sorry… but for the UN to be claiming that such things are not going on but are conspiracies that should be disregarded… is confirmation enough for me that they really are true! Thanks for clearing that up!

Glenn Beck had a lady on a few months ago whose father was part of that mockingbird program. She said that he taught her what to look for in news stories for tells to determine if the story is propaganda or news… according to her so very much of current news is not really news but pushed agenda to create public opinions that favor a prescribed agenda. These include … use of “confidential sources”, use of “unverified/unverifiable sources”, citing other news articles and not first hand observations, citing of “studies” that are of dubious or manipulate origins. She said that they would regularly fund “studies” designed to create specific results that would be dutifully announced by said media. There may have been more but these are the ones I remember.

If you think back over the last few decades and all of the news that has created upheaval and division or that has pushed controversial policies… how much of that fits this description?

So for the UN to basically say “move along peasants… nothing to see here!” Is confirmation that we are over the target!

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)