I have long been an advocate of this particular Convention of States (CoS) movement. I view this as the “break in case of emergency” mechanism that the founders built into the constitution for JUST such an occasion as we find ourselves in currently. The current CoS that Meckler is backing is for a specific slate of topics. This is not the Constitutional Convention (CC) that many on the right (John Birch Society among many) have rightly warned us to be wary of. There are MANY safeguards built into the process that would avoid any “runaway convention” that would take away our rights rather that preserve them.

To sit back and let the libs continue to undermine our rights, liberty, republic, economy and future is suicidal. The founding fathers built this in as the last stop before tyranny and/or civil war. I’d hate to let either of these two happen before having used all the tools at our disposal to fix the problem.

For patriots still on the fence on the issue please do some research and decoy for yourself. Push your state government (legislators and governors) to sign on if your state has not yet done so.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)