These are traitorous acts committed by the Democrats and we should not tolerate any of them. We need to call all those who enter the US illegally ILLEGAL ALIENS not immigrants and they all should be immediately be marched back across the boarder at gun point before they take us over.

Deficit spending must stop now. If I wrote insufficient funds checks I would be arrested so should the government.

All those who committed election fraud need to be arrested.

All those who rioted, committed arson, as well as all who assaulted police with blinding lasers, fire bombs, rocks, and improvised explosives need to be arrested.

If we do not insist on upholding the US Constitution it is just a worthless piece of paper.

We need to turn back to Christian Ethics and Values before we are destroyed.

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” --King James Bible 2 Chronicles 7:14

Homosexuals are not gay. They are sick Sodomites and they should be bashed back into the closet instead of allowing them to parade indecently in front of children to corrupt them and try to sodomize them.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper