This could be very interesting! It's being reported that Donald Trump will accept will accep...nse in their seditious conspiracy trial.

First, let me say I just don't believe Trump would testify in this trial, and allow himself to be cross examined (remember, leading questions are allowed during cross examination). If he is forced to testify, the safest thing would be for him to plead the Fifth Amendment to every question.

However, this would give Trump a great opportunity to rant about the Democrats, and this would give him an unprecedented opportunity to do so. I just can't imagine his attorneys would allow hi to do it - but Lord knows, Trump doesn't always listen to his attorneys or anyone else.

Former President Donald Trump will reportedly accept a subpoena related to the Jan. 6 trial of members of the Proud Boys group.

Four group members, including leader Enrique Tarrio, said they would subpoena Trump as part of their defense. They are accused of trying to overturn the 2020 election with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"Donald Trump called on patriots to stop the steal. We're calling on Donald Trump to take the stand," Norm Pattis, an attorney for Proud Boy Joseph Biggs, said last week.

Politico correspondent Kyle Cheney reported Tuesday that the Trump team had decided to accept Biggs' subpoena.

"Norm Pattis, lawyer for Proud Boy Joe Biggs, says he expects the government to announce today that Donald TRUMP's attorney Evan Corcoran has agreed to accept service of the defense's subpoena," Cheney wrote.

It was not immediately clear how Trump would participate in the Proud Boys' defense.

Onward and upward,
airforce