Wind power and solar power for cities is a sick joke. Coal, gas, and nuclear power plants need to be started up not shut down. Stupid sheeple need to quit buying electric cars and quit running central air conditioning cooling their whole house 24 hours a day. If they can't live without air conditioning then they should only run one small air conditioning unit in one small room at night to sleep. All I run are fans. When there is no more electricity it won't hurt me becasue I am already used to it. If the electricity stops I can sleep outside under mosquito netting if it is too hot in the house. My grandparents used to sleep on sleeping porches when it got too hot. If I get too hot I can soak my shirt in water. We are fortunate that the terrorists quit shooting the transformers. If a terrorist shoots a hole in a transformer then the oil runs out and the transformer blows out. Many illegal aliens coming across the Mexican border are Chi-Com and Mooslim sleeper terrorists.

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!” -- Major General Chesty Puller, USMC

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper