This brings up something I've always thought about. If you mobilize when the crap hits the fan for you or your whole area, whatever, just how long are you going to stay on the run or in hiding before the loniness and scavaging for food end up feeling worse than if you had actually taken on the oppressor and took a few with you in a quick death?

We are a spoiled nation with all of our niceties that I think will be a large negative to us as far as trying to live on the run. Just like Rudolf said, he'd had enough to make being arrested look better than his situation.

Before you all jump on this; I'm not saying to bow down and lick their boots but am wondering if anyone else has pondered these things and maybe has some answers I've not looked at.

If you have a decent sized group, I think it would work out ok, but if you are alone or just have a couple others with you, what is survival going to be like if it's carried out during many years?

I guess I'm saying I don't have the answers and just wonder what everyone else thinks.

Reb...

"Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance." Woodrow Wilson