Gentlemen

Please feel free to torch me as i am only a man and do not know everything.

however here is one of my observations if not a few.

one reason we do not do anything is because of fear. fear of what we will lose ie family homes
freedom (imprisonment) the men who fought the war for independance may have been afraid also but there was a place for them to hide a new place to go if a conflict was started now where would we go to fight from where would we take our families that we could hide them. there is no way to organize and live in this society at the same time.

organization and leadership. to many different views on what to do.

the cost monitarily of supplies and needs that limit the ability to resist.

it seems to me that everyone of us should come together to a common place and organize and prepare there. cause right now we are a bunch of people with the same hearts and no way to organize and make use of our effects

and finally we continue to serve the corporate
master that is controling our government and us as long as we serve them they own us. the problem is huge and the resistance would require full time commitment and we find it difficult to abandon all we have for the cause.

sorry if this is incomplete and confusing but the answer is much bigger than we can imagine.

F.S

the Feds have Abdicated our Republic Government and have decalared us out of their protection by waging war against us