Seems we need to kick start this a little.

When I posted as Clan Wolf, I showed a picture of a 5 year supply of grains for 2 people. In other words, enough for 4 people for a year.

Here it is again.

[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1464/6114268/11939152/174979827.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full[/img]

Those barrels weigh three hundred pounds each! Its around 5,000 pounds!

If people are really serious about being in the militia, resupply or logistics must become a priority. The reason irregular forces in the past needed 10% of the population on thier side was the need to be resupplied. A fighter can't take the time needed to go farming. He'd be lucky to have the time to even trap.

What is desperatly needed is a change. Training in combat must be blanced with training in how to feed and take care of yourself. How many training sessions does any unit devot to how to cook your own meal? When was the last time did members not bring in MRE's or stopped at a party store to get something to eat for the day?

Can you grind wheat and make bread? Butcher a deer in the field and preserve it? Do you even have the right equipment to even try or did you buy another rifle instead? Do you even have some spare parts or another XboX game?

Can you sew up your new digital cammies or even have some Goop for your boots?

Can your wife do any of this? Or is she going to run off the minute your not around?

Remember, the US Military has 8 support troops for evey fighter! The militia will need even more.

As I said before:
Until people start putting money into supplies instead of weapons, the militia will be a joke.