Well, it's been a year since my last post and things have really changed in the nation/world!

One thing that hasn't changed is the need for logistics to keep people fed, clothed and running in adequate shape for whatever comes up.

In the last year I have gotten my preps more in order but I've also come to the realization that my significant other is not "on board" with certain aspects of the way things may develop.

I've tried to get myself in better physical conditioning but I also understand the limitations my 50+ body has compared to the 25-35 year olds.

Therefore, while I see myself as being a front-liner, the reality is that I'd probably be better at logistics. (Notwithstanding becoming a "dangerous old man.)

One really big impediment to practicing the realm of logistics is the current government's view of militias. (MAIC, HDS communiques, etc.)

Therefore, how does one set up a logistics and supply "facility" without being hammered?

I'm interested in intelligent discussion about this. Discussions about warehousing and trucking arrangements, how to camo a supply, etc.

Look forward to responses.

Seek Liberty