Another couple of years later from previous posts and the interest in common folk to be prepared for rising food/fuel/energy prices has grown.

Maybe it's because I'm more aware of others preparing, or maybe its because more people are actually putting away food stuffs, etc. But it's not too late to get going on your family's stockpile of goods.

If each militia family has a stockpile plus reserves, they will be better equipped for any emergency, regardless of nature.

Sometimes I find myself spiraling into "what if" scenarios that become unrealistic to the current catastrophes that could actually befall me. I don't think a guerrilla war fought like the French Resistance would occur as who will give us support (already mentioned in another's previous post).

Just think about it, Canada and Mexico have entered into an agreement with the U.S. to help martial each others country. (Comprehensive Defense and Security Agreement)

It would be just as valid to have meetings/trainings focusing on the more mundane issues mentioned in previous posts. Maybe in this environment (political) members could be encouraged to attend courses and classes taught locally that deal with bushcraft and homesteading. I envision a group of militia members taking a particular course incognito so as to not receive unwanted attention.

What do you all think?

Seek Liberty