I am finally done.... I have completed my stocking, fuel supplies and all other needs. I can go off the grid at anytime now. Damn that feels good. I won't go into amounts but I have exceeded recommended levels. I have bought a solar pump for my well, plus generators for running power, with solar back up. Damn I am happy... I may have finished just in time.
For those who think they have plenty of time. I joined the militia movement the 90's and I did prepare then. but after the mid 90's I decided to move from the Vegas area to the mountains again.I wanted to live like my grandfather did in Dickenson county Virginia did, FREE!!! I has taken most of that time to get a place, build a farm and stock. buy weapons and ammo, make my place secure, cache, the last 4 years I have been stocking my survival equiptment and supplies, and trying to remove myself from the grid.
So you better get started it is not as easy as you think. It takes perseverance and some sacrificing. I have it all documented. unbelievable amount of work, but worth it.

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf