Agreed CSC,

The lone wolf will work in the short term, For basic survival. But in the long run everyone will need to cooperate and build a future, trading and skills to help your neighbor out. I have honed many survival skills over the years and I could live alone in the wilderness for a while, but to actually build a place where my family would want to live takes cooperation. You can't barter with yourself, and you probably will not have the time to build or make everything you need by yourself. yes you may be able to do basic first aid and some of us could do a bit more, but peole will get sick and will need things that maybe we haven't got the skills to do or the time to learn. What I am saying is YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE OR HAVE THE TIME TO THINK OF EVERY SKILL YOU MIGHT NEED SO LEARN TO COOPERATE. CSC has shown the way once again please pay attention...

Just for grins I know that many of us can make it out there for a long time, alone self sufficient and skilled but unless you like being alone all the time, find like mined people...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf