Now that I think of it, that comment about lone wolves committing suicide isn't exactly correct. There's a movie out there called 'Alone in the Wilderness' with a guy named Dick Proenneke (google him). He went up to the forest in Alaska and built a cabin by hand and video recorded it in the 60s. He intended to stay there for 1 year but ended up spending the next 30 something years, until 'he couldn't deal with the winters at 85 years old' or something like that. He was 50 when he went in and backpacked the metal heads of his tools to make handles once he got there. Although he did have a friend flying in with a bush plane with rhubarb and potatoes and bags of sugar, mail etc. That was not for survival, it was for comfort. Nonetheless, he lived out there alone for quite some time, sure he may have died out there if his friend hadn't came and brought him back that last time, but he made it far enough to die an old man, and that's not suicide, just living life to it's natural end. So recruiting a lone wolf may not be THAT bad of idea, depending on the motive of their solitude, they may just think that they are the only one that thinks like a survivalist. There ARE still people out there who think like that... hell, I thought like that for a long time, until I started networking with my friends, family and on the net, then I realized that I am one of many and the 'civilization' approach that I knew was the smartest and most comfortable option IS indeed possible.
Now that's where I focus, but I have been there as well.
So AP2 we starting the fall classes then? I just found out that we're fully funded.