There are innumerable lists and I have a lot of them saved. The main divider of equipment is home if you stay, vehicle if you are mobile and backpackable if you have to carry on your back.
It would be a tough decision as to whether you stay at home and become sheeple fodder or whether you high-tail it and have less stuff to get you by. Game is going to disappear in a hurry if there are other people around so kill it and smoke it quickly before the other rural people depelet the game supply. That means you would need salt which I do not have stored up. I would figure on a combination of Home for a while and then mobile or backpack when the hordes really get serious about looting for the basics like food and shelter and clothing. By then it might be impossible to load up everything in the behicle and head for the boonies. I have a feeling that, personally, I am going to make a lot of bad mistakes and blunders. I suppose the best answer is to have your little cabin nestled away in the woods and have it stocked (they probably broke in last week and stole and crapped on everything anyway) and head for there while you can still get there with mobile and everything but the kitchen sink with you.
I don't have the little cabin I just have my woods.

II Cor 5:21