PArt of this posts goes towards Colts statement,but its a rant that I KNEW was coming on soon.If it doesnt fit,mods please move it to where it DOES fit.thank you.
The majority of the generation isnt STUPID Colt,they are just BLIND to what is going on because all their lives they were fed the whole cock and bull story of the government is there to HELP us,PROTECT us,WORK to make life easier and work WITH us never AGAINST us.Look at my fiancee,she called me nuts when I walked in the house the other day with a case of 7.62x39 FMJ and a new tac vest.I asked why she said that,her reply was that there is no reason for it,we dont have to worry about the war coming home the GOVERNMENT will fight the wars and protect us.I went into a greatly detailed rant about how the government is at war with our freedom and our rights and how all they want to do is basically make us their slaves in a matter of speaking.She believed nothing about the national ID and those RFID chips either.After going to the computer to print out over 100 pages involving those subjects and more.She came down asked what I was doing and started talking about how Brittany Spears shaved her head.....(yes,Im 19 she is 18 so it is THE news to her)I gave her the papers to read and she almost had a stroke after reading it all.Her eyes are slowly opening to the NWO and such but all it takes is WORK and lots of it to get people to understand.Hell,her parents hate me because I own an AK-47 and built an M-4 style rifle for my buddy.They said to me,and I quote (yes they are fans of the tremors series movies) "Who the hell do you think you are?Burt Gummer? You're a crazy para-military paranoid.SO is anyone who believes that $h!T"Most people are just blind to the whole concept because it is too complex for them to understand after years of hearing all the cock and bull stories fed to them.But yes,some people are just plain STUPID.
Anyway,thats what NEWS is today Colt.Brittany Spears shaved her head so the world will end because of it.I was watching CNN and the "news" for almost an hour that I was watching it was what the hollywood stars were wearing to the oscars.
The world sucks today,and will continue to get worse.We will always be looked upon as paranoid anti-government/anti-american para-military psychopaths bent on the destruction of the governemt and the country while weilding full auto machine guns and high explosives and kill or threaten everyone who isnt like us.(yea thats taking it a little far as to what we are thoguth to be,but with some people Ive talked to you would be suprised.)Until the SHTF and the people who called us crazy come running to us saying "HELP US,we were wrong about you all and we are SOOO sorry."The actions of few,create consequences and reprecussions for many.Now there are those who KNOW we are not like that and all we want is to have the freedom that our forefathers intended and to live in a country that is run by people who are not dead set on filling their wallet at the cost of burying the constitution and everything else.But most think we are nuts and should be put in a pink padded room for life. *end rant,sorry but I needed to rant about that.*

HEY,did you hear about what carmen electra was wearing?? laugh sorry,I had to do it...
-copperhead OUT-

RED WHITE BLUE.3 colors that dont run.NEITHER DO I.

FEAR is NOT in my vocabulary.

Fight free or Die a slave.