Calhermit is right, You can grow all of the above but if you have a green house you can start them early to get a better yield. You should have some kind of grove also, apple, peach pear and so forth. You can grow tomato's in pot on a patio or deck as long as they get full sun. I talk to some people who don't grow crops they can buy cheaper then growing, that's fine if you are bartering for the crops with some other item or skill but if not you should grow or raise your food. potatoes can be grown from a good seed potato or seeds, I save some potato's from my last crop and store them in a cool (cold) dark place till I am ready to plant the next early spring. Then I sit them out and let them eye, cut them into pieces, each piece with an eye, plant them eye up about 18" apart. tomato's I crow from seeds in my greenhouse to give them an early start. If you want more info read Storey's basic country skills, by John and Martha Storey. It is a good guide for you that did not grow up with this knowledge. A good book to start with...

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf