Not to be a wisen-heimer but, I thought the whole purpose of "getting away from it all" was to GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?? confused

That said, some women are just pains in the ole arse. Mine included! :rolleyes:

And getting away from the "rat race" means gettin OFF THE GRID - completely! Don't it? If you continue with the INTERNET, as far as I know, one still needs a connection. Don't they? That costs $$$ and usually is accompanied by a registration of some sort.

So, unless one can take it off a satellite without paying, yer gonna be screwed at being un-detectable. IP addresses suck because they can find ya.....eventually.

I love the idea of being out in the woods living a rural, isolated lifestyle. But, one needs to network with friends of like mind so they can pool resources and help in the emergencies that are bound to pop up from time to time.

Want room-mates? I'll go help build the cabin if I and mine can have a small section to bed down in. laugh

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904