Originally posted by Patriot:
I hope you folks realize what it takes to get 11 amps out of solar?? You better have a lot of money to spend on solar panels! By the way, the HHO generators DO work and increase fuel milage up to 25%. I won't go any further so as not to end up like one of the guys that put this together! DEAD, police say murder! Same thing happened to Tucker in the 40s. Experiment and keep mouth shut!! It does work!!
How hard is it to get 11 amps from 12volt bats after they have been charged from solar?

I dont care where the 11 amps come from just as long as I can get them from something for 20 minutes at a time for cooking.

[Linked Image]

This is one seral setup I found on the internet, but the amount of power it takes to produce a fair amount of gas is pretty high. I am going to need to store that power from a few small amp sources like wind and solar.

Solar is free on the side of most roads and bridges now in case you guys did not notice. smile

That guy you are talking about is Stan Myers(sp?) I saw a few videos of his work on youtube while I was doing research on this.

Stand up for the Republic!

www.freestateproject.com

New Hampshire, Land of Liberty!