Excuse this phrase, because I hardly ever use it, but, With all due respect, you have never lived life as some of us have.

I am not trying to exact sympathy or maneuver for it. I am not a willing participant in this F@#%ing game, but I must play, huh? The name of the game is survival, and SOME people need help, and some do not.

I am angry now. A handout is not what is intentioned, or asked. A HANDUP is what is asked, and, by god and all of his teeth if he didn't intend for some people to have it.

I will not go into my personal endeavors as far as this is concerned, but I will tell you this: We all will need a hand, whether it be financially, physically, socially, or other.

If, like some, you believe in God the Almighty, you believe in helping others. Things are not always as easy as they appear.

There will be water if God wills it.. some ask because they need it, and some ask because they want it.. it is up to God, and His Holy Wisdom to decide what the difference is.

Sorry for the rant, just didn't see this going that far. :rolleyes:

For you who do not know me, I am not a Christian, really, But I do believe in the power and sanctity of forgiveness and charity.

Damn the State for playing this game on good people. mad mad

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and the lies of their culture - will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses" - Plato