I don't own a cell phone. Nor do I own an IPod. Nor do I own a CD player. Nor do I own a "Game Boy". Nor do I own a "PS3".

I help out, as in help put the house together. I do a job, my dad does a job. We have not worked the past two weekends on the house, due to the hurricane. Instead we have been boarding up 5 houses, and thens ubsequently unboarding them and getting trees off of the roof.
Before that, I spent a day scraping dog crap off of tile, and bleaching down the house, after a renter moved out. Before he moved in a month before, we repainted the house, and replumbed the attack. I spend 4 hours with a 15 minute lunch break in a 100+ degree attack hauling loing pieces of copper pipe back and forth. After soldering was completed. My dad regulated water pressure, while I climbed through every nook and cranny of the cramped attic checking the joints for leaks.

Maybe you want to hear about the 4 lawns I mow every weekend in the summer, and every other weekend in winter.

Or maybe the 2 truckloads of dirt I nearly single handedly unloaded, so we could make the yard level.

You can disagree with my opinions... it is a free country, in theory. But, please, don't make fun of the work I do. I am proud of that work.
And don't compare me to your typical teenager that cannot stop "txting" long enough to wipe their own @$$.

I have made bad decisions before... and I do my very best to not get anyone else involved in a bad decision on my part.

I am done with this... I have better things to do than sit here and be talked down to.

Edit for spelling***