Originally posted by Missionkill:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Colt:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Missionkill: I don't remember ever paying taxes for Stimulus alone?

And Yes the more one makes the more one pays, that's the way our system works, and besides most people I know who make that kind of money do not pay any taxes they hire a damn good CPS to find the holes.

Taxes suck we all face it every time we get paid...

I do not qualify for food stamps but if I did I certainly would Take them...and my VA check I will be getting soon, you bet your ass I am gonna cash that.

My point is that the so called Stimulus funds were given to help the economy not the individual taxpayer.

MK
Both of my parents are CPAs. One of the reasons they work so much is they have to spend half the time just doing all the taxes. We pay taxes just like anyone else, except we pay more. You need to watch your false accusations.

And, what did that "stimulus" do for our economy?
That money could have been invested, and thus could have created jobs... maybe Tobor wouldn't be in the situation he is in if we had more jobs available.

But, no, we had to let the government take it and give it away for people to buy movie tickets and new TVs.

The stimulus was, in reality, just politicians paying for votes. That is all it was.
If it is good for the economy, why not let everyone help the economy? We can spend 300 free dollars just like anyone else can, so it doesn't make sense to exclude us from the stimulating. Heck, I have a long list of things I would like to have, maybe they should give me 3,000 and I could really stimulate things.

Typical government philosophy... just throw money at the problem.