Yes, well... that's all just great coming from this police officer, but I would be far more greatful and comfortable IF all police officers would get on the very same page with this attitude.
I imagine this article would also apply to most/all military personel also.

But as it is with nearly all police officers and many military, there are so many differing degrees of opinion,(even to the realm of Zealocy, to the other side of Total Complacency), that the public has no idea whom to trust beyond themselves and those 'proven trusted friends and allies', badge or military uniform, or not.

I mean, lets face it, the one true problem that plauges this Nation is that the population,(including any police, military, government, and civilian, etc), can't get on the same page with things to save anyone's life, let alone the whole of the country itself!

When Americans began to stop looking after their Fellow Americans, is exactly the time this Nation began it's downward spiral to total failure!

When it comes down to it and any "Breakdown" in this Country gets bad enough... any and everyone is only going to have seconds to prove themselves in any AO I have any control over, or the "Question of Trust" will not be any question at all! Badge, Military Uniform, Militia uniform, Civilian Clothes, whatever/etc or not. If I don't know you, or I don't trust you, you very well may not live through the chance meeting.

Ya'll don't wish to network... that would leave a dangerous "dog-eat-dog" existance after any harsh SHTF situation!

IMHO

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!